Osteopathy, Sports Massage and Holistic Therapies in Bridgend and surrounding areas
Osteopathy, Sports Massage and Holistic Therapies in North Cornelly
Maesgwyn Therapies has been providing first class holistic therapy treatments for 15 years and osteopathy for five years. Serving the areas of Cornelly, Kenfig and all towns of Bridgend with patients returning from as far afield as Australia and Europe. Within a relaxed environment our Osteopaths Lucinda Morgan, Cari Pallard and Ceryn Hopkins deliver a professional, caring service to people.
Maesgwyn Therapies has grown from providing holistic and beauty therapies to incorporate osteopathy. Our practitioners continued growth and knowledge development is the ethos that enables the delivery of the highest standard of treatment to our clients. Our excellent client care is demonstrated by our google and facebook 5 star rating. We strive to achieve client satisfaction, value for money and progress in patients well being and healing.
Patient confidentiality is guaranteed, every Osteopath is registered with the General Osteopathic Council and adhere to practice standards.
Maesgwyn Therapies Osteopaths provide professional help for:
- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
- Arthritic pain
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury)
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic) / migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder / shoulder and elbow pain / tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Circulatory problems, cramp
- Digestive problems
- Joint pains
- Lumbago (low back pain)
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports injuries and tension
Osteopathy may assist in many other conditions however, the above list complies with current Advertising Standards Authority regulations, which is based on current medical evidence (2019).
If you are unsure if osteopathy may help you, please call us or simply book in and try the benefits for yourself.
To book an appointment at Maesgwyn Therapies, please call or what's app us on 07740 854178 or 07850 405717